Rockfish has a sweet, mild flavor, with a flaky, medium-firm texture. It is best baked, sautéed, broiled or poached. Since the flesh tends to flake easily, it is not the best fish for grilling. Try it with a little lemon to bring out the sweet flavor without overpowering. Rockfish are affordable, available year-round and lend themselves to a wide variety of preparations.
- Rockfish fillet(s)
- 1 teaspoon Chang Mai fish & fowl seasoning
- sprigs of fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a medium-sized sheet pan, covered with foil -lay the rockfish fillet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle Chang Mai fish & fowl seasoning
- Grill for 8-10 minutes when the fish turns pinkish white and it can flake with fork.
- Add fresh dill as a garnish once removed from oven.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe