Easy Baked Pork Chops2018-06-13
If you barely cook, this easy pork chop recipe might be a good idea to try. They require very few spices. They are also tender, very juicy and full of flavor.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1 inch think
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease baking sheet or line with non-stick aluminum foil.
- Rub each pork chop with olive oil.
- In a small bowl mix together all the spices, salt and pepper. Season the pork chops with spices.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, until pork chops reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees. Drizzle a little extra virgin olive oil on pork chops the last 5 minutes before removing them from oven. Makes 4 servings.
Average Member Rating
(4 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe