Marshmallow Cream Fudge2019-01-03
I love marshmallow cream fudge. This recipe is easy to make and family and friends will enjoy. I usually make 2-3 batches. One for family and I like to make extra for my friends Christmas gifts too. It’s the perfect gift for holiday season.
- 1 Jar marshmallow cream (about 7 oz.)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cups evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 -12 oz. pkg. (2 cups) semi-sweet real chocolate (I use Nestles)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- Candy thermometer
How to make it:
- In large saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt, bring to full boil, stirring constantly over high heat.
- Boil 5 minutes stirring constantly until candy thermometer reaches 234 degrees F.
- Remove from heat. Add chocolate, stir until it melts and is smooth. Stir in nuts and vanilla.
- Pour into parchment paper lined 8 inch square pan. Let cool completely before diving into bite-sized cubes.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe