This broccoli salad recipe once belonged to my Grandma. She loved to make this for Thanksgiving or Christmas dinners. Whenever I pull out my Grandma’s old recipe box, it’s so sentimental to me because she has passed away. I love to see her recipes and her hand writing on each small little 4 X 6 card. Now I’m sharing this recipe for you to enjoy.
- 2 bunches broccoli flowerettes
- 1 cup raisins
- 10 strips bacon -crisp & cut up
- 1 cup walnut (chopped)
- 1 bunch green onions (chopped)
- 2 stalks celery (chopped)
- Mix together in large bowl and set aside.
Salad Dressing ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups Hellmann’s real mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Rice vinegar
- Mix dressing ingredients together and pour on salad 1 hour before serving. This keeps the salad from getting soggy.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe