Pisco Sour Cocktail2018-07-08
- Skill Level: Easy
Both Peru and Chile claim the classic Pisco Sour as their own.
- 2 oz. Pisco Porton
- 1/2 oz. Simple syrup
- 1 oz. Fresh lime juice
- 1 fresh egg white
- 2-3 drops Angostura bitters
Garnish: 1 lime wheel
Glass: Highball or flute or martini glass
How to make it:
- Add all the ingredients (except Angostura bitters) to shaker and fill with ice.
- Shake vigorously and strain into a highball glass, champagne flute or martini glass
- Garnish with lime wheel and 3 gentle drops of Angostura Bitters, which will settle in the foam of the cocktail.
- Using a straw, swirl the bitters into a simple design.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe