Are you looking for a really good appetizer to make for a party? Here’s a great recipe that’s delicious, affordable and easy to make.
- 1 -8 ounce sour cream
- 1 -8 ounce cream cheese (softened)
- 1 -4 ounce green chilies -chopped
- 1 -4 ounce black olives -chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 package flour tortillas
How to make it:
- Combine the sour cream and cream cheese -stir in together until completely smooth in a medium bowl. Add the green chilies, black olives and garlic salt. Mix together well.
- Spread mixture on several flour tortillas to make a thin layer. Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the tortillas.
- Roll the tortillas and wrap up tightly in plastic wrap or foil. Refrigerate an hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, cut in 1 inches pinwheels. Serve with your favorite salsa or my Pico De Gallo recipe.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe