Basil Pesto Chicken, Goat cheese and Artichoke pizza2018-06-10
I’m a big time pizza fan! Always have been crazy about pizza! This pesto chicken pizza is one of my all time favorites! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
- 1, 12″ Italian bread shell or Naan bread
- 4 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 small package of goat cheese (plain) -crumbled into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup cooked or grilled chicken breast, diced
- 1/2 cup Portabella mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 package (8 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place bread shell on a baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Spread basil pesto over the entire shell.
- Cover the rest of the shell with diced chicken breast, goat cheese crumbles, garlic, Portabella mushrooms, artichoke hearts and mozzarella cheese on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Serves 4.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe