- Skill Level: Easy
This classic 3 -ingredient cocktail has been popular for about 3 years. Now you’re seeing all sorts of different style mules -served with various spirits and ginger beer with lime. I highly recommend you serve in the traditional copper mugs to make it authentic.
- 1 -12 ounce bottle or can of Ginger Beer (Choose whatever brand you love, I really like Gosling Ginger Beer)
- 2 ounce vodka (Quality is important here, so try to avoid the cheapest bottle in the store. I recommend Titos or Vue Vodka)
- lime juice, freshly squeezed. No bottled lime juice, please!
- sprig of mint or lime wedge (optional for garnish)
How to make it:
- Fill a glass or copper mug with ice. Crushed ice is traditional, but any kind will do.
- Add vodka and lime juice. Feel free to toss the remainder of squeezed lime in the mug.
- Add ginger beer. Fill to the top with ginger beer.
- Stir and serve! Garnish with a mint leaf or lime wedge (both if desired).
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe