This delicious pork dish is not Kosher! Since I’m not Jewish, I enjoy eating pork every chance I get. Bring on the bacon and pork!
- 1/3 cup Soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Bourbon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 1/2 – 3 lbs. pork tenderloin
How to make it:
- Clean the meat, cut off fat.
- Mix ingredients in a shallow dish and add pork tenderloin. Marinade for 2-3 hours or over night. Turn several times.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Remove from marinade and bake for 1 hour, basing frequently with marinade.
- Carve into slices and serve with thickened marinade.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe