Asian Fish Marinade2018-10-01
This delicious Asian marinade goes with so many fish and shrimp entrées.
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of grated fresh ginger (or use ginger paste)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1-2 green onions (scallion) thinly sliced (a few slices reserved for garnish)
- 1 teaspoon of a fresh lime juice
- black pepper to taste
How to make it:
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl or a jar with a lid, whisk well or cover the jar with the lid and shake well. Pour on your favorite fish or ship entrée. Plan to marinade for 1 hour.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe