Smoked Sausage, Sauerkraut & Sweet Peppers Sauté2018-10-22
This is a really tasty German-style recipe with smoked sausage and sweet peppers. It’s also Paleo and Keto friendly. Low-fat and delicious, give it a try!
- 1 -14 ounce package of smoked sausage, cut into 1/2 inch disc pieces
- 1/3 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 orange or red pepper, chopped
- 1 -16 ounce package or can sauerkraut
- 2 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
How to make it:
- Heat 2 Tablespoon vegetable oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion, peppers and spices. Sauté until onions are translucent.
- Stir in sausage and align all around the bottom of pan, so that it gets cooked through. Sauté another 4-5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add sauerkraut over the meat and peppers. Heat for 2-3 minutes. Serves 3-4 people.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe