This is actually a cheese dip and contains no caviar! It’s so yummy! Take to any large gathering -I usually bring this dip to watch football with my friends. It’s very popular!
- 2 jars (5 oz) Kraft Old English cheese
- 1 can Black eyed peas w/jalapeños (drained)
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chilies
- 1 stick of butter (don’t tell anybody this has 1 stick of butter -they won’t eat it)
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
How to make it:
- Melt butter, add onions, garlic and cheese. Stir until smooth. Add peas and chilies, heat until warm.
- Serve with Tortilla chips.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe