Italian roasted butternut squash, mushroom and red pepper2018-09-18
This Italian favorite of roasted veggies goes with so many things. If you’re a vegetarian, you can serve with your protein entrée or use it for a meal and serve over rice or pasta. It’s absolutely so easy.
- 1 pound of butternut squash, diced into bite sides pieces
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil, -it should have about a 1 inch lip.
- Throw down all the veggies and spread evenly over the pan -like a pizza assembly
- Drizzle with olive oil, spices and lightly season with salt & pepper
- Roast for approximately 13-15 minutes. Check on the vegetables, so you don’t over-cook. The vegetables will be soft -when they are finished cooking. Slide a fork in the squash to confirm.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe