Ten Layer Dip2018-07-01
The best kind of dip to take to a big party! Try my ten layer dip.
- 15 oz. traditional refried beans
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 14 oz. spicy guacamole
- 8 oz. Light sour cream
- 4 oz. mild diced green chili’s
- 2.25 oz. sliced black olives
- 4-5 green onions, chopped
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 pkg. 8 oz. Mexican cheese blend
- 2 – 3 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 bag of corn tortilla chips
How to make it:
- Get a large 9 X 13 inch pan. If you’re going to leave the dip at the party, buy a disposable one -so you don’t need to wait for everyone to eat the dip so you can take home your pan. Start with the 1st layer: Pour the refried beans on the bottom of the pan. Spread evenly around and then add the taco seasoning mixture.
- Put dollops of guacamole on the beans and carefully spread evenly over the top of the beans and seasoning mix.
- Add sour cream for the 3rd layer, be careful not to mix. Try to put small spoonful’s on the guacamole and spread evenly too.
- Once sour cream is spread over the pan, add the green chili’s in little spoonful’s. Add the green onions. Place sliced black olives in various places on top.
- Cut the tomato, do not add the seeds. Once diced up, place in a variety places over the other ingredients.
- Sprinkle Mexican cheese over the top of the veggies and add the chopped cilantro last.
- Refrigerate until ready to use. Serve with corn tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe