Authentic Home-Style Guacamole2018-05-06
My special guacamole, everybody loves it!
- 4 ripe Hass avocados, split, seeded and peeled
- 1 medium sweet yellow onion, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, chopped without seeds
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 jalapenos, stemmed, seeded and minced
- 1 medium lime
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- pinch of red chili peppers
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
How to make it:
- Put the chopped veggies in a bowl and add seasonings, add avocado and mash on far sides of the bowl with a fork. I like to make it somewhat a rough mash -so that my guacamole is chunky. Adjust seasonings to taste (salt & pepper).
- Transfer to a serving bowl and serve with tortilla chips or fresh vegetables or as an accompaniment to an entrée.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe