Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas2018-05-14
This is one of my favorite Mexican food recipes. Creamy goodness! Try it with my Pico de Gallo tomato salsa.
- 2 cups Colby cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 12 tortillas (1 pkg.)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16-ounce) sour cream
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- 1/2 teaspoon sal
- 2 cans sliced black olives
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine 1/2 cheese, onions and olives. Set aside a few onions and black olives. Prepare tortillas for rolling.
- Mix soup, sour cream, chilies and salt into medium sauce pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring often until mixture is bubbling.
- Pour some soup mixture to a 9 X 13 inch baking pan. Just a little bit to cover the bottom. Set rest of soup mixture aside.
- Fill tortillas (with ingredients from step 1), roll and place fold side down on top of the soup mixture in the 9 X 13 inch pan.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over the rolled tortillas. Cover well. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, the remaining green onions and some black olives.
- Bake for 30 minutes or so in 350 degree oven. You will see bubbling cheese on top when ready.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe